Before you get started, read these tips from the pros:
- Start by avoiding oil-based face paints. They tend to smear, are harder to remove and clog pores. Use Rainbow Glow® Face and Body Paint for all your face and body painting.
- Just dab a corner of a makeup sponge or soft-bristled brush in water and start painting.
- Finish the look with sparkle! Look for nontoxic, fabric-based glitter (included in the Rainbow Glow® Face and Body Paint kit). To apply, dip the opposite tip of the paintbrush into water, dry off excess and dip into glitter. Roll the glitter onto the face.
1. With a brush draw a black triangle above and below the left eye.
2. Draw red circles on each cheek.
1. Sponge blue face paint over the eyes and up onto the forehead.
2. With a brush, paint a white shell in the center of the forehead and scales (or “U” shapes) on the blue forehead. Outline in black paint.
3. Draw a black line on the eyelids and two black lines at the corner of each eye.
1. Draw an outline of a pink crown on the forehead with a paintbrush. Use a sponge to fill in the crown with pink paint.
2. Draw a purple teardrop jewel in the center of the crown and three white teardrops between the eyes. Add a pink circle under each eye and a white starburst.
3. Outline crown, jewel, and teardrops in black. Add three black eyelashes beside each eye. Highlight the crown and jewels with touches of white